Click on the “Job Seeker/Submit Resume” tab (above) on our website to submit an application, your resume and compelling cover letter. Thank you for your interest and your referrals! All of your personal information is kept in the strictest confidence, we only disclose this information to our Clients with your advance approval.
There are no fees to applicants for our services.
Thank you for your consideration and referrals! And please follow us on Facebook: Like Us on Facebook
Warrenton/Fauquier County, Prince William, Rappahannock Counties, VA – Immediate Opportunities!
Creative and Motivated Team Members Wanted – Catlett, VA!
Come Grow With Us!
At Vision Lawn & Landscaping we are interested in adding a few new Team Members to support current and future growth
We are a well-established and full-service residential landscaping and hardscaping firm located in Fauquier County, VA. Our Clients are discerning homeowners who look to us to improve and make beautiful their outdoor spaces. We need motivated and qualified personnel to join out growing team. Candidates just have the ability to follow directions, work well and have fun with other team members, and have a high degree of integrity. Must be able to pass a background and drug test and have a good driving record.
Apply today for immediate consideration (please follow this link to Paradigm Staffing who is helping us fill our open positions or call Tom Hall to learn more about the opportunities: 703.408.3159. www.paradigmstaffingusa.com/job-seeker-registration.)
- Work from designs and directions to complete landscape and hardscape projects for our clients who often have very high expectations.
- Follow directions of the Lead Technician with a positive attitude.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Proactively maintain a safe work environment by keeping the job site clear for foot and equipment traffic.
- Complete daily tasks which may include but not be limited to transporting tools, installing plant and construction / building materials to the work area. Tasks also include digging, trenching, grading, debris removal, mulching, trimming, planting, laying sod, hardscaping, snow removal, and more.
Water Treatment Installer (Will Train!) — Full-Time — Marshall, VA ($16.00 – $28.00/Hr.)
A Fantastic Career Opportunity – Not Just a “Job”!
The Company’s Core Values:
- Current and Valid Driver’s License
- Acceptable driving record
- Ability to lift, bend, twist and carry items.
- Must pass a drug test and background screening.
- Looking for someone who wants a career not just a job.
- Proper attendance is required.
- This is a full-time position.
- Being friendly approachable and a good communicator with our customers are necessary
- You will be responsible for installing drinking water systems, water softeners and whole house water filtration systems in homes throughout Northern Virginia.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience is a plus but not necessary, if you have a mechanical background we have a training room and facility to teach you.
- Prior Experience in water conditioning or plumbing will move you up the ladder quickly.
- Ability to understand and comprehend the mechanics of water treatment equipment will be necessary.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Fun, Family-Owned Company.
- Work Environment is a Team atmosphere.
- A highly sought-after career in a high demand trade.
- Employer pays Half of Health, Dental and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Company offers 3% match for a simple IRA retirement program.
- 1 weeks paid vacation after 1 year
- 6 paid holidays after 90 days
- Company Vehicle, Gas Card, iPad after training
- Paid training & on-going training to help you grow and Succeed.
- In house training room, to bring you up to industry standards
- Necessary hand tools and equipment will be provided (if you have your own, again this will move you up the ladder).
- No experience $16 an hour
- 1-2 Year’s experience in the plumbing or Water Conditioning trade $22 an hour
- 3-5 Year’s experience in the plumbing or water conditioning trade $25-$28 an hour
- We also offer profit sharing program!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
Service Plumber — Full-Time — Middleburg, VA ($20.00 – $40.00/Hr.)
You Are Going to Really Enjoy Working Here!
Join a growing team and enjoy a pleasant working environment, incentives, benefits plan and future growth potential. Company offers sound leadership, a teamwork environment and the opportunity to showcase your skills and experience!
- Call client 15 minutes prior to arrival to acknowledge arrival time, where to park and identify any other issues to ensure service call starts well
- Perform diagnostics on well, sewage, sump and recirculating pumps
- Perform diagnostics on all types of electric and gas water heaters
- Provide options and pricing and gain agreement from client in advance of performing work
- Perform installation of types of plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Collect payment and process invoice before emailing to Accounts Manager
- Communicate the importance of completing the customer satisfaction card
- Properly and safely operate all types of drain cleaning equipment and video sewer cameras and locators
- Provide and maintain quality tools necessary to perform duties
- Maintain key competencies necessary to perform work in a progressive manner (reading trade magazines, attend mandatory training sessions…)
- Ability to clearly communicate with clients and peers
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and work in confined spaces
- Provide and maintain a clean driving background and pass all nationwide background checks
- Be able to safely operate an ohm meter, volt meter, amp probe, and manometer when required
- Possess a complete understanding of how a conventional septic system operates
- Licensed for well water provider (WWP)
- Strong aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate empathy
- Flexibility to work after normal business hours if required
Master Plumber — Full-Time — Fauquier, Loudoun, Culpeper, Prince William County Area
Highly experienced and customer focused plumber needed to support service calls in residential environments. Compensation is open and negotiable based on experience. Full-time position, great benefits.
Established company, exceptionally well managed, immaculate reputation in the marketplace.
Construction Workers and Managers — Fauquier, Culpeper, and Prince William County, VA
Immediate Position Openings! (Multiple Opportunities – Multiple Locations!)
- Carpenters Helpers
- Lead Carpenters
- Foremen / Forewomen
Fauquier, Culpeper, and Prince William County, VA Locations!
Multiple openings for skilled tradespeople. If you have experience in the building industry we most likely have an opening for you!
Qualified candidates will be interviewed immediately! Must be able to pass a background check. Must have own reliable transportation and standard hand tools.
Thanks in advance for your interest and assistance! Contact us right away to schedule an interview (we LOVE referrals too!) – these are immediate position openings!